Highlighted Publications and Lectures
- “Intercreditor Agreements: What Bankruptcy Lawyers Need to Know About Them and Their Enforceability”, panelist, ABA Business Bankruptcy Committee Meeting, Miami, FL (September 29, 2015).
- “Worldwide Receivables Financing: How to Navigate the High Seas of Securing Accounts Arising from International Trade”, chair and panelist, ABA Business Law Section Spring Meeting, San Francisco, CA (April 16, 2015).
- “So You Think You Know What Law Applies to Your Transaction? Avoiding Malpractice and Other Unpleasant Surprises: A Primer on the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods”, chair and moderator, ABA Business Law Section Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL (September 11, 2014).
- “The Lender Asked for What? Understanding Financing Documents from the Borrower’s Perspective”, panelist, ABA Business Law Section Spring Meeting, Washington, D.C. (April 5, 2013).
- "Mitigating Risks to Commodity Financing in Brazil", co-authored with Amy Dulin, published in February 2008 edition of Latin Finance.
- "Foreign Affairs Power Doctrine Wanted Dead or Alive: Reconciling One Hundred Years of Preemption Cases", published in Volume 41 of the Valparaiso University Law Review (2006).
- "How to Solve Argentina’s Debt Crisis: Will the IMF’s Plan Work?" published in Volume 4 of The Chicago Journal of International Law (2003).