- Landau v. Lorillard Tobacco Co., et al. (US District Court, Middle District of Florida 2015) – As lead industry trial counsel for major tobacco company defendant in wrongful death Engle Progeny jury trial, received favorable verdict in which jury found plaintiff 75% at fault and awarded a fraction of the damages requested by plaintiff.
- Irimi v. RJR Reynolds, et al. (Broward County, Florida 2014) – Achieved favorable verdict, including no punitive damages as lead trial counsel for major tobacco company in wrongful death Engle Progeny jury trial.
- Cohen v. RJR Reynolds, et al. (Palm Beach County, Florida 2013) - Lead trial counsel in multi-defendant wrongful death Engle Progeny case. Won motion for new trial based on improper conduct of opposing counsel during closing argument.
- Sury v. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co., et al. (Jacksonville, Florida 2011) – Achieved good results including no punitive damage as lead trial counsel in wrongful death Engle Progeny jury trial.
- First Engle Progeny case tried in Jacksonville for major tobacco company (Jacksonville, Florida 2011).
- VanDenBurg v. Philip Morris (Independence, Missouri 2006) - Trial counsel in smoking and health case that was recognized by Missouri Lawyers Weekly in its list of most significant defense verdicts in 2006.
- Apostolou v. Lorillard, et al., One of first individual smoking and Health cases (New York, New York 2001) - Received a defense verdict in one of the first individual smoking and health cases tried in a bifurcated procedure.
- Anderson v. R.J. Reynolds, et al. (New York, New York 2000) - Received a defense verdict in one of the first individual smoking and health cases tried in New York City.
- Williams v. Philip Morris (Portland, Oregon 1999) - Litigated to the United States Supreme Court and resulted in a landmark ruling on punitive damage limitations.