is an associate in Hughes Hubbard’s corporate reorganization department. Her practice focuses on bankruptcy litigation. She has represented secured and general creditors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcies, out of court workouts, as potential purchasers in auctions of assets of bankrupt entity and in adversary and collateral proceedings. Gabrielle is currently part of the teams engaged in the representation of the Trustee in the SIPA liquidations of Lehman Brothers Inc. and MF Global Inc.
Prior to joining Hughes Hubbard & Reed in 2008, Gabrielle practiced bankruptcy litigation and advised clients with respect to secured financing and out-of-court workouts at Luskin, Stern & Eisler LLP.
Gabrielle began her career at Martin, Clearwater & Bell LLP, as a litigator focused on medical, legal, and accounting malpractice insurance defense.
- Selected a Top 40 Bankruptcy Lawyer under 40 in the State of New York for 2013 by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- New York Committee Member of Turnaround Underground, a mid-level restructuring network sponsored by American Bankruptcy Institute
- Financial Restructuring Chosen “2008 Deal of the Year” by Latin Lawyer magazine
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, Federal Bar Council
- Member, New York County Lawyers’ Association
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit