Meaghan Gragg is an associate in the Firm’s litigation and corporate reorganization departments. She has experience in federal and state courts. Her practice includes complex commercial litigation and financial litigation. Ms. Gragg has extensive experience in the liquidation of brokerage firms, and has worked with international clients on cross-border disputes. Before joining the Firm, Ms. Gragg served as a law clerk to the Honorable Ursula Ungaro, United States District Judge for the Southern District of Florida.
- Director, BOFFO Inc.
- Member, Appellate Committee, American Bar Association, Section of Litigation
- 2014 Immigration Equality Safe Haven Award
Law Clerk, The Honorable Ursula Ungaro, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2006-2008
Legal Research & Writing Instructor, University of Miami School of Law, 2007-2008
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit