is a litigation associate in the Firm’s New York office. She has litigation experience in federal and state courts. Ms. Gragg is engaged in the Firm’s representation of the Trustee for the Securities Investor Protection Act (SIPA) liquidations of Lehman Brothers Inc. and MF Global Inc., two of the largest regulated brokerage firm liquidations in history. Ms. Gragg also has worked with international clients on cross border litigations and has specific knowledge pertaining to jurisdictional issues and immunity principles. Before joining the Firm, Ms. Gragg served as a law clerk to the Honorable Ursula Ungaro, United States District Judge for the Southern District of Florida.
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Ursula Ungaro, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2006-2008
- Legal Research & Writing Instructor, University of Miami School of Law, 2007-2008
- American Bar Association, Website Notes Editor for the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, Section of Litigation, Appellate Committee
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit