Other Highlighted Publications
- Quoted in “Five Stages of Corruption and Myriad Internal Controls Failures: Compliance Takeaways From the VimpelCom Settlement” (The FCPA Report, March 9, 2016).
- Quoted in “VimpelCom Settlement Highlights U.S. Government’s New Holistic Approach to Anti-Corruption Enforcement” (The FCPA Report, February 24, 2016).
- Quoted in “The Multimillion Dollar Question: When to Self-Report?” (Compliance Week, April 28, 2015).
- “NY Financial Compliance Landscape May Get Treacherous,” (Law360, April 22, 2015) (with John Wood).
- Quoted in “Global Reach of U.S. Enforcement Collides with Domestic Pressure to Charge Individuals,” (Main Justice, April 8, 2015).
- Contributor, Lissack & Horlick on Bribery (LexisNexis, 2nd ed.) (Ch. 12, The International Perspective: Lessons from U.S. Authorities’ Enforcement of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act) (with Kevin Abikoff, John Wood, and Ed Little).
- “How the Proposed Amendments to the Organizational Sentencing Guidelines Will Affect Corporate Compliance and Ethics Programs,” 11 Engage vol. 2 (September 2010).
- “When Does an ADR Program Give U.S. Authorities FCPA Jurisdiction over a Foreign Issuer?” 4 Int’l Crim. L. Comm. Newsletter 2:10 (May 2010) (with Patrick O. Hunnius).
- “U.S. Sentencing Commission Holds Public Hearing on Proposed Amendments to the Organizational Guidelines,” The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies, New Federal Initiatives Project (April 15, 2010).
- “International Legal Developments in Review: 2008, International Criminal Law,” 43 The Int’l Lawyer 473, 2009 (with Don Shaver and Elizabeth Bingold).
Highlighted Anti-Corruption Lectures
- “The A-Z's of Anti-Corruption Compliance: What You Need to Know in 2016 and Beyond” (The Knowledge Group, webinar, February 16, 2016).
- “Mitigate Potential Whistleblower Violations Amidst Increased SEC Investigations” (The Knowledge Group, webinar, December 10, 2015).
- “Anti-Corruption Outlook for 2016: China, Brazil, the U.K. and Other Enforcement Hot-Spots” (Bloomberg BNA, webinar, December 2, 2015).
- “Best Trends and Practices in Responding to Corporate Whistleblower Reports Explored!” (The Knowledge Group, webinar panel discussion, May 1, 2015).
- “The U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and International Anti-Bribery Compliance” (part of the U.S. State Department International Visitor Leadership Program’s Regional Program on “Transparency and Accountability,” administered by the Meridian International Center, Washington, DC, February 26, 2015).
- “Compliance Programs for Government Contractors in 2015 Explored” (The Knowledge Group, webinar, February 5, 2015).
- “The World Bank’s Expectations and Debarment Powers” (C-5 Southern Africa Anti-Corruption Summit 2014, Johannesburg, South Africa, November 18, 2014).
- “Global Anti-Corruption Compliance and Enforcement: Strategies for Managing the Risks Posed by Third Parties, Business Combinations, and Allegations or Evidence of Misconduct” (Bloomberg BNA, webinar, October 29, 2014).
- “Minimizing Third Party Risks: How to Apply the Right Level of Due Diligence When Monitoring Your Agents, Distributors, Brokers, and CROs” (American Conference Institute’s 7th Advanced Forum on FCPA & Anti-Corruption for the Life Sciences Industry, New York, New York May 14, 2013).
- “Negotiating, Drafting and Executing Robust Contracts with Third Parties to Protect your Organisation from Corruption and Bribery Risks” (C-5 Second Forum on Anti-Corruption Southern Africa, Cape Town, South Africa, September 18-19, 2012).
- “Anti-Corruption Risk Assessments & Third-Party Due Diligence,” on behalf of Kevin Abikoff (GCM Parker, 2nd Annual Business Ethics Anti-Corruption & Fraud Prevention Strategies in CEE, SEE & CIS, Prague, Czech Republic, March 24, 2011).