Noah Graff is counsel in Hughes Hubbard’s litigation department. Mr. Graff has more than 20 years of experience representing international and domestic clients in complex litigation and arbitration, including in the areas of mass tort, product liability, employment, consumer class action and insurance coverage cases. He has represented clients in state and federal courts throughout the nation, and was a key member of the Hughes Hubbard team representing Lorillard Tobacco Company as national coordinating counsel in smoking and health cases across the country, including thousands of cases in Florida.
Mr. Graff has also counseled clients regarding insurance practices and eDiscovery information management practices in litigation and nonlitigation situations.
Areas of Concentration
- Litigation. Involved in all areas of general litigation, with particular emphasis on product liability, mass tort, class action, insurance coverage, commercial, environmental, employment, entertainment and professional liability litigation.
- Electronic discovery and information management in litigation and non-litigation settings.
- Insurance. Experienced in litigating and advising on a wide variety of insurance coverage issues, including disputes involving differing coverage forms and exclusions, as well as trigger, allocation and scope of coverage issues.
- Board Member and past President, LACBA Counsel for Justice (formerly known as Los Angeles County Bar Foundation)
- Board Member, Inner City Law Center
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, California Bar Association, Section on Litigation
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth District
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California