- Anti-Corruption Law and Compliance: Guide to the FCPA and Beyond (Bloomberg BNA, 2014) (updated 2015).
- “What Will the Appointment of Jeff Sessions as Attorney General Mean for Corporate Criminal Prosecutions?” Inside Counsel (November 2016).
- "Will the DOJ Find Deutsche Bank 'Too Big to Jail'?" Corporate Counsel (October 2016).
- Co-author, “NY Financial Compliance Landscape May Get Treacherous,” (Law360, April 22, 2015).
- Co-author, Update to Corporate Governance: Avoiding and Responding to Misconduct (Law Journal-Seminars Press, 2010).
- Co-author, “The International Perspective: Lessons from US Authorities’ Enforcement of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act,” Lissack and Horlick on Bribery (LexisNexis 2011).
- “The FCPA & the Globalization of Law Enforcement,” Tendencias (August 2009).
- “Case Comment: Missouri v. Jenkins,” 109 Harvard Law Review 239 (1995).
- “Book Note: The Role of Natural Law in the American Revolution,” 108 Harvard Law Review 1202 (1995).
- “Anti-Corruption Compliance and Enforcement: Key Developments in 2016 & Beyond” (The Knowledge Group, webinar, February 3, 2016).
- “Anti-Corruption Outlook for 2016: China, Brazil, the U.K. and Other Enforcement Hot-Spots” (Bloomberg BNA, webinar, December 2, 2015).
- “Corporate Compliance with DHS Rules and Regulations” (10th Annual Homeland Security Law Institute, Washington, D.C., August 27-28, 2015).
- “Global Anti-Corruption Compliance Program Benchmarking” (ACI's 17th Annual New York Conference on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, New York, NY, May 19-20, 2015).
- “The Complex Puzzle of MDB Bribery Investigations: What Recent Cases Reveal about Bank Priorities and Coordination of Efforts” (American Conference Institute’s Inaugural Global Anti-Corruption Regulatory and Enforcement Update, Washington, D.C., July 14, 2014).
- “Attorney-Client Privilege in Government Contractor Investigations TeleBriefing” (Law Seminars International, July 7, 2014).
- “Second Annual FCPA/Corruption Update” (Panel, Sandpiper Partners LLC, Washington, D.C., October 4, 2011).
- “Criminal Prosecution of Corporations in the United States” (University of Milan, Milan, Italy, April 7, 2011).
- “Anti-Corruption and the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act” (Panel, Profiting from the Global Recovery in Latin America, Miami, FL, March 17, 2011 (Moderator)).
- “FCPA and UK Bribery Act Risk Assessments: Strategies to Identify and Mitigate Corruption Risk and Ensure Compliance” (Strafford Publications CLE, January 6, 2011).
- “Establishing a Culture of Compliance: Promoting Awareness & Developing Training” (Federated Press 3rd Bribery & Foreign Corruption Course, Toronto, December 13, 2010).
- “FCPA: Internal Investigations of Suspected Violations; Evaluating Whether to Investigate and Best Practices for a Self-Assessment” (Strafford Publications CLE, November 17, 2010).
- “Multinationals and Patronage Systems” (Atlantic Council Conference on Bribes and Profits: The Impact of U.S. and European Anti-Corruption and Transparency Initiatives on Business and State Governance in Africa, Washington, D.C., November 2, 2010).
- “Anti-Corruption and the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act” (Panel, Joining the Global Recovery in Latin America Seminar, Houston, TX, September 30, 2010).
- “Conducting Internal Investigations for FCPA Cases” (State Bar of Georgia Conference on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Atlanta, GA, September 2, 2010).
- “Foreign Corrupt Practices Act” (Weathering the Global Recession in Latin America Conference, Miami, FL, March 25, 2010).
- “The U.S. FCPA & the Globalization of Criminal Law Enforcement” (FCPA from A to Z Conference, Miami, FL, July 7, 2009).
- “Issues in Conducting Anti-Corruption Investigations Overseas” (BNA Legal Edge Briefing Series, Arlington, VA, April 21, 2009 (Moderator)).
- “The World of Crime is Flat: The Globalization of Crime in the 21st Century” (speech to multiple audiences).
- “How Homeland Security Impacts Kansas City Businesses” (Kansas City Federal Reserve, Kansas City, MO, September 19, 2008).
- “Beyond the Mortgage Meltdown: The Future of Financial Crimes & Corporate Prosecution” (White-Collar Crime Committee of the Kansas City ABA, Kansas City, MO, November 12, 2008).