- “Promoting Peace Before Conflict: Integrating Alternative Methods of Dispute Resolution into the Arbitration Process,” Arbitration Advocacy in Changing Times, edited by Albert Jan Van Den Berg (International Council for Commercial Arbitration, series no. 15, 2011).
- “The Rise and Fall of Class Arbitration,” AAA Yearbook on Arbitration & the Law, 23rd Edition, edited by Stephen K. Huber and Ben H. Sheppard, Jr. (Juris Publishing, Inc., 2011).
- “Arbitrating US Antitrust Law in Pharmaceuticals Markets,” in EC and US Antitrust Arbitration, G. Blanke and Ph. Landolt eds. (with Robert Reznick) (Kluwer/Aspen, 2011).
- “The New Bahrain Arbitration Law and the Bahrain ‘Free Arbitration Zone,’” Dispute Resolution Journal (February-April 2010).
- “Crossing the Hot Tub: Examining Adverse Expert Witnesses in International Arbitration,” in Take the Witness (Juris Publishing, 2010).
- “Extending an Arbitration Clause to a Non-Signatory Claimant Or a Non-Signatory Defendant: Does it Make a Difference?” Dossiers of the Institute n° VII (ICC Institute, 2010).
- "Non-Signatories in International Arbitration – An American Perspective," International Arbitration 2006: Back to Basics, International Council for Commercial Arbitration Congress series No. 13 (2007).
- "Leave the Federal Arbitration Act Alone," ABA TIPS Section Business Litigation Committee News (2007).
- "Class Arbitration in the United States," LCIA News (2007).
- "State Court Enforcement of Arbitration Agreements," Report to the U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform (2006).
- "Holding the Fort Until the Arbitrators Are Appointed: The New ICDR International Emergency Rule (with Ben H. Sheppard, Jr.)," Dispute Resolution Journal (2006).
- "Arbitrator Neutrality and Disclosure: The End of the “American Problem,” Journal of International Dispute Resolution - IDR (2005).
- "Clash and Convergence on Ethical Issues in International Arbitration," Inter-American Law Review (2004).
- "The Federal Arbitration Act Is Too Important To Amend," The International Arbitration News (2004).
- "Revised Code of Ethics for Commercial Arbitrators Explained (with Bruce Meyerson)," Dispute Resolution Journal (2004).
- "Commentary on the July 2003 Revisions to the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules (with Paul D. Friedland)," Dispute Resolution Journal (2003/2004).
- "Drafting Arbitration Clauses: Avoiding the 7 Deadly Sins," Dispute Resolution Journal (2003).
- "Arbitration Across the Civil Law – Common Law Divide (with Siegfried Elsing)," Arbitration International (2002); included in ADR & The Law, 17th Edition.
- "Recent Developments in NAFTA Arbitration," ADR Currents (2001).
- "Obtaining A Preliminary Injunction In Aid Of Arbitration," Metropolitan Corporate Counsel, (1999).
- "Commercial Arbitration in the United States: The Legal Structure, NAFTA Advisory Committee on Private Commercial Disputes," Mexico City (1999), Commercial Mediation and Arbitration in the NAFTA Countries (JurisNet 1999).
- "What To Do Until The Arbitrator Comes: Obtaining Urgent Preliminary Relief," Corporate Counsel Magazine (1999).
- "The Case for Site Licenses," European Competition Law Review (1999).
- "The Initiation of Arbitration Procedures," ICSID Review – Foreign Investment Law Journal (1998).
- Recourse Against The Arbitrator, published in “The Status of the Arbitrator,” Special Supplement to The ICC International Court of Arbitration Bulletin (1995).
- "Provisional Remedies in Aid of Arbitration," The Preparation and Trial of a Commercial Arbitration, NYSBA (1990).
- "Right To Trial By Jury In Declaratory Judgment Actions," 3 Connecticut Law Review 564 (1971).